Jeff is Of Counsel in the Litigation Practice Group of Carr & Ferrell. Jeff specializes in complex business litigation, intellectual property litigation, public policy counseling, and international law.
Multiple trials, as well as hundreds of arbitrations and mediations across a broad range of areas including complex commercial disputes, professional liability, and general liability matters, have allowed Jeff to hone a practical, results-oriented approach for his clients.
With an extensive network of technology professionals, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, academicians (American and European), as well as vast public sector relationships, his clients have increasingly called upon Jeff for assistance with international technology transfer, strategic business alliances and matters before public bodies and institutions at the national, state and local levels as well as abroad.
Jeff serves as Regional Vice President and member of the Board of Directors for the National Italian American Foundation, a Washington D.C.-based, non-profit organization, where he frequently interacts with influential business and government leaders. Additionally, Jeff speaks fluent Italian and French and conversational Spanish.
- J.D., Santa Clara University, School of Law
- Diplome, International Institute of Human Rights, Strasbourg, France
- B.S., Santa Clara University, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- State Bar of California – Litigation and International Law Sections
- Vice President, Far West Region, National Italian American Foundation
- Chair, Silicon Valley Italian Executive Council
- Legal Counsel, Italian Consulate General of San Francisco