Keith is Senior Counsel in the Intellectual Property Practice Group of Carr & Ferrell LLP. Keith specializes in intellectual property law matters including strategic intellectual property planning, patent preparation and prosecution, trademark prosecution and registrations (both domestic and foreign), foreign patent applications and patent portfolio management.
Keith has more than twenty years of experience across multiple disciplines, including software, mobile, mechanical, optical, chemical, electronic and electrical arts. He has many years of experience working with companies, from startup to acquisition. Prior to practicing patent law, Keith enjoyed a career as a process engineer at IBM.
Keith was an athlete as an undergrad, playing basketball and baseball. He now gets his competitive fix on the tennis courts.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- M.S., IE / Engineering Management, Stanford University
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, Yale University
- State Bar of California
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California