As Global Patent Manager in the Intellectual Property Practice Group of Carr & Ferrell, Ilene works to implement global patent strategies for our clients and maximize the protection of their ideas throughout the world.
Ilene has been practicing law for over 20 years, with a majority of that time spent serving clients in Carr & Ferrell’s Litigation Practice Group. There, Ilene specialized in business litigation, intellectual property litigation, and general liability matters. Ilene has represented clients in multiple trials, arbitrations and mediations involving business, professional liability, and other liability matters.
Ilene tried jury trials and briefed appeals in both federal and state courts. Ilene's litigation practice also included mediation and arbitration. Ilene serves as a Judicial Arbitrator of the San Francisco County Superior Court and has also served as a private mediator.
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law
- M.B.A., University of San Francisco
- B.A. in Economics, University of Arizona
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Patent Litigation
- Trademark & Copyright Litigation
- Business Litigation
- State Bar California
- Bar Association of San Francisco – Ex Officio Director, Board of Directors
- Barristers Club – Director, Board of Directors
- Queen's Bench
- San Francisco County Superior Court – Judicial Arbitrator