Current Legal Openings
Carr & Ferrell LLP is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator in its Menlo Park, California, office. The firm offers a fast paced environment where an energetic individual capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing daily projects will thrive. The position provides an opportunity for increased responsibility and professional growth.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is a fast-paced, busy role. The individual in this position must thrive as a multi-tasker and prioritizer. Day-to-day focus will be on receivables, but the person will be expected to act as backup for other accounting and administrative functions at the firm. The AR Coordinator must be extremely flexible, adaptable and willing to do whatever it takes to meet the demands and pace of Carr & Ferrell’s Admin team.
- - Manage collections including contacting clients, working with other team members to collect on account;
- - Process daily A/R deposits;
- - Assist Billing Manager in entering, editing, mailing, copying, scanning, emailing client bills;
- - Prepare, monitor, and reconcile USPTO funding authorizations;
- - Process credit card payments;
- - Proactively identify, research, and solve problems with accounts as necessary;
- - Apprise management of client payment status;
- - Keeping up with daily scanning for paperless filing;
- - Copying, filing, and special projects, as assigned.
- - Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Accounting);
- - Excellent attention to detail;
- - Good verbal and written communication skills;
- - Ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- - 1-2 years prior experience in A/R or billing preferred (law firm experience a plus);
- - Team-player attitude.
When applying, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Carr & Ferrell LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.