Christina Hsiang is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group of Carr & Ferrell and has experience in many aspects of corporate law, including advising on mergers & acquisitions and venture capital financings, negotiating commercial transactions, and drafting financing documents. Christina’s experience in drafting and negotiating contracts includes confidentiality, software license, development, supply, special events, strategic alliance, employment, consultant, lease, and other commercial agreements. Christina is also certified in US Privacy Law and advises on privacy issues.
Christina has been a speaker on the topics of startup legal strategies, building hardware startups, and the future of connected transportation.
Prior to graduating from University of Washington School of Law, Christina received Bachelor’s degrees in Economics and Russian from Georgetown University. She is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and proficient in Russian.
向律師也是 Startups Greater Asia 新創機構之創辦人、此機構協助媒合矽谷及大亞洲地區的新創公司及投資者或創投公司。向律師曾於舊金山一間新創公司擔任執行法務長。
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, Thomas Tang Moot Court
- B.A., Georgetown University, Double Major in Economics and in Russian
- Stanford University, FACES China Exchange Fellow
- International Association of Privacy Professionals Member (CIPP/US certified)
- Asian American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California