Myrna is Senior Counsel in the Intellectual Property Practice Group of Carr & Ferrell LLP. Myrna’s practice specializes in patent preparation, prosecution and litigation. Her practice focuses on a broad range of intellectual matters, including the preparation and prosecution of patents and trademarks, the analysis of patent invalidity and infringement issues, the oversight of domestic and international patent portfolios, and the preparation of opinions.
Myrna has substantial experience in a broad range of technology, including cell phone technology, gaming systems, satellite-assisted navigational systems, computerized systems, computer software, telecommunications, advanced applications of the Internet and electronics. Prior to practicing intellectual property law, Myrna provided legal representation in civil litigation matters with experience in both federal and state courts.
- J.D., Washburn University School of Law, with Honors; Student Editor of American Bar Association’s Family Law Quarterly
- B.S., San Jose State University, Computer Science with a minor in Math
- B.A., University of Kentucky, English
- State Bar of California
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association - Liaison to Patent Law Committee and Women in IP Committee
- Intellectual Property Owners Association - Committee Member for Litigation Committee